* All spoilers from unaired episodes must be placed behind an lj-cut with a warning marking them as spoilers. Do not have any spoilers outside of a cut-tag for an episode that has not yet aired in the US -- text or pictures --. Please remember there are those of us who prefer to be un-spoiled prior to an episode. Links to off-comms interviews, video clips, or news about unaired episodes must also have a warning for spoilers. You don’t and you will lose free posting access and will be moderated until shown that you can abide by the rules. When posting to the community, you may not use icons containing graphics for unaired (US) episodes.
What is a spoiler?
Spoilers may be found in any of the following:
1 - episode titles
When is it NOT spoiler?
For this community the above listed theme are not considered spoiler a week after the episode has aired (USA).
* This community is intended to be the place for any and all fan work depicting Sam Winchester and Lucifer either 'romantically' (can be read in its loosest term) or as antagonists. It can be either Fics, fan art, icons, vids, discussion.
Why/When is an LJ-cut needed?
An LJ-CUT are usually needed when you have a large quantity of contents to avoid spamming your friends list. They are also a nifty way of hiding spoilers and content giving you the option to view them or not.
For the purpose of this community they will be needed in the following listed scenarios:
1 - Fiction. All fiction must be behind an LJ-cut. There are no exceptions to this rule.
What is allowed, and what is not?
To keep this community from spinning out in all directions there are some specific guidelines of what to post and what not to post.
Beneath is a list of those topics:
Do's and Don'ts.
Follow these or I'll sick Luce on you.
* There are a few things to keep in mind when posting to this community. Please take a moment to read the following information.
– which will go in the body of your post regardles if it is art or fiction. The minimum requirement are the following (you can add to it if you want to):
Any additional information is allowed such as disclaimers and author’s note. If the Authors note is extensive please put those beneath the cut.
Remember if you are posting artwork/other graphics that you keep the thumbnails/preview WORK SAFE. Preview should not be larger then 350x350px.
For ICONS posting please remember the following :
VIDEOS: Embedded videos (such as YouTube, Imeem, etc) should be placed behind an LJ-CUT.
* There is a list of already created tags, please use them. More tags will be added as the need arises. Untagged entries will be tagged by a moderator. It makes organizing this community a hell of a lot easier.
|RATING POLICY: |
* This COMMUNITY uses a pretty simple rating system, even though there is a verity of ways of rating a fan work this community has chosen to accept three types. See below:
And last but not least the widely known:
G PG PG-13 R NC-17
* If you wish to affiliate with spn_samlucifer please contact noctemus or through the e-mail listed below.
|HAVE A QUESTION/NEED HELP?|
* If you have any questions or concerns regarding this community – topics include: asking permission to post announcements for various ficathons, RPGs, or new communities, please contact a moderator (listed below) or send an email to spnsamlucifer AT gmail DOT com. This email address is generally checked once a day.